Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 2 Thing 3

For the Flicker tutorial, I learned not only how to make an account for it, but also how send and save photos that I like. I guess the photos that I would share with friends and family would be group photos, ones of special events, and probably ones that I find that are really hilarious. If i did have private photos, i might not even put them on Flicker, in case they ever got out, because I really don't think that is the safest way to keep them private.
This is the photo and it's URL that I chose. I like the picture because not only is it of one of my favorite bands, it also have a song I like from a movie I love. I used the puzzle app from Big Huge Labs because it gives it a very intresting look.

http://www.flicker.com/photos/jhesusaramburo/3028953844/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers